Hoi An Island & Countryside Tour Adventureadmin
- Hoi An Island and Countryside Tour Adventure is the best ways to explore local life and culture of Hoi An’s Island and countryside with Aodai rider!
- Enjoy the company of your friendly Aodai riders as they give you an in-depth tour like no other.
- Interact with friendly locals, learn about their livelihood, and immerse yourself in a charming rural setting.
- Try out wet Rice Paper Making, Raw Mat Weaving, and get to know the traditional art of Vietnamese carpentry.
- Discover local life at Cam Kim Island (Wet Rice Paper Village) Kim Bong Wood Village, and take a basket boat trip to Coconut Forest!
Hoi An is a city full of history and culture, but beyond the ancient structures and well-preserved temples is a charming countryside filled with unexplored wonders.Hoi An Island and Countryside Tour Adventure is to venture into an in-depth tour around Hoi An’s local countryside and island.
Hoi An Island and Countryside Tour Adventure begins your journey to Cam Kim Island, a quiet place surrounded by still rivers, and lush rice paddies shaded by tall, coconut palms. Within it is the famous King Bong Wood Village known for its stunning carpentry work. Its long history in designing exquisite woodwork and structures for the imperial city of Hue, the ancient town of Hoi An, and royal tombs has captivated the country for centuries. While in the area, learn how to do traditional wet rice paper and try out raw mat weaving with the locals.
Afterwards, take a scenic basket boat trip down a river to visit the Coconut Forest. Soak in the verdant beauty of the forest lined with water coconut trees and see local fishermen catch their haul for the day! As you travel back to Hoi An, munch on a local cuisine to charge you up after a day of exploring the countryside.Hoi An Island and Countryside Tour Adventure ends with your safe return at the hotel or at the original meet up location.
Join in Wet Rice Paper Makings with our locals in Cam Kim Island.
- 9:00.am: Meet up with guide/9:00am-9:15am hotel pick up
- 9:15.am: Start Hoi An countryside tour
- 9:30.am: Visit Cam Kim Village, learn wet rice paper making and raw mat weaving
- 10:30.am: Explore Kim Bong Wood Village
- 11:15.pm: Take a basket boat trip to the Coconut Forest
- 12:30.pm: Return to Hoi An and enjoy a local cuisine (Mi Quang or Cao Lau)
- 1:00.pm: End of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location
- 2:00.pm: Meet up with guide/2:00pm-2:15pm hotel pick up
- 2:15.pm: Start Hoi An countryside tour
- 2:30.pm: Visit Cam Kim Village, learn wet rice paper making and raw mat weaving
- 3:30.pm: Explore Kim Bong Wood Village
- 4:15.pm: Take a basket boat trip to the Coconut Forest
- 5:30.pm:Return to Hoi An and enjoy a local cuisine (Mi Quang or Cao Lau)
- 6:00.pm: End of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location.
- 44.USD/Guest(Adult or Youth).
- 22 USD/Children.
- A professional English speaking-Aoda rider.
- Entrance fees..
- 1 beer or soft drink.
- Drinking water.
- Local gift.
- Insurance provided by the operator.
- Private tour in one by one take care.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge provided they ride with one paying adult. However,Hoi An Island and Countryside Tour Adventure is not recommended for infants or children who have never ridden a bike or scooter.
- Child under 130.cm in height will be charged at a child rate.
- This itinerary is for reference only and is subject to traffic and weather conditions of the day
- Kindly indicate your dietary preferences upon checkout.
- Guests stay at Four Season Resort and Le Belhamy Hoian Beach Resort,we apply surcharge 7 USD/guets for pick up and return on scooter.
- We offer free pick up and drop off for the guests stay by scooter in Hoian town,An Bang Beach,and Cua Dai beach side.
- Hoi An Island and Countryside Tour Adventure is not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg.
- Hoi An Island & Countryside Tour is not recommended for seniors upper 70 years old and the pregnant with more than 6 months.
- Guest can meet us at our office:07,Tran Quoc Toan,Hoian.
- Hoi An Island and Countryside Tour Adventure is private tour so tour can run with one guest with flexible time.
- Our cancellation policy is 50 charge if cancellation is less than 24 hours prior tour departure.