Hoi An Village Tour Explorer
- Hoi An Village Tour Explorer is the best ways to explore all Hoi An villages with an Aodai rider!
- Enjoy the company of your friendly Aodai riders as they give you an in-depth tour like no other.
- Discover local community life at Tra Que Vegetables Village,Thanh Ha Pottery Village, and Cam Kim Carpentry Village.
- Interact with friendly locals, learn about their livelihood, and immerse yourself in a charming rural setting
- Try out Raw Mat Weaving, do Farming Activities, and create your own Vietnamese-Style Ceramic products!
*What To Expect:
From the ancient town of Hoi An, travel somewhere peaceful and be captivated by the allure of local life in the countryside. Venture into a rural adventure with your Aodai Rider as they give you an in-depth tour around Hoi An’s local craft villages.
Hoi An Village Tour Explorer starts with first stop at Tra Que Village surrounded by lush green fields and gardens. Learn how to farm and harvest fresh vegetables like a local for a truly immersive rural experience. Up next, discover how to make your own ceramic products from seasoned artisans and craftsmen at the Thanh Ha Pottery Village! Put your hands to work and get creative as you forge Vietnamese-style pottery with the masters.
Finally, seek the awe-inspiring Wood Shipyard at Cam Kim Village to see massive woodworks and master craftsmen at work. See where most of Hoi An’ fabulous and unique wood art is produced and know the long history behind the village’s notable artistry.
On your way back to Hoi An, take a break and delight in Hoi An specialties after a day of exploring.Hoi An Village Tour Explorer ends with your safe return at the hotel or at the original meet up location.
Be rest assured that you’re in good company with your friendly Aodai riders and guides!
Put your pottery skills to work and learn from the masters themselves at Tra Que Village!
Visiting Kim Bong Carpentry Villages!
- 9:00.am: Meet up with guide/9:00am-9:15am hotel pick up
- 9:20.am:Hoi An Village Tour Explorer starts.
- 9:30.am:Visit Tra Que Village, join in farming activities
- 10:45.am: Create ceramic products at Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- 11:45.pm: Learn traditional mat weaving and visit the Wood Ship Yard at Cam Kim Village
- 1:00.pm: Return to Hoi An and enjoy a local cuisine (Mi Quang or Cao Lau)
- 1:30.pm: End of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location
- 2:00.pm: Meet up with guide.
- 2:00.pm-2:15.pm:Hotel pick up on scooter.
- 2:20.pm: Start Hoi An tour
- 2:30.pm: Visit Tra Que Village and join in farming activities
- 3:45.pm: Create ceramic products at Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- 4:45.pm: Learn traditional mat weaving and visit the Wood Shipyard at Cam Kim Village
- 6:00.pm: Return to Hoi An and enjoy a local cuisine (Mi Quang or Cao Lau)
- 6:30.pm: End of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location
- 44.USD/Guest(Adult or Youth).
- 22 USD/Children.
- A professional English speaking guide and rider (Aodai rider).
- Entrance fees (VND180,000/pax).
- 1 beer or soft drink.
- Drinking water.
- Local gift.
- Insurance provided by the operator.
- Private tour in one by one take care.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge provided they ride with one paying adult. However, Hoi An Village Tour Explorer is not recommended for infants or children who have never ridden a bike or scooter.
- Child under 130cm in height will be charged at a child rate.
- This itinerary is for reference only and is subject to traffic and weather conditions of the day
- Kindly indicate your dietary preferences upon checkout.
- Guests stay at Four Season Resort and Le Belhamy Hoian Beach Resort,we apply surcharge 7 USD/guets for pick up and return on scooter.
- Hoi An Village Tour Explorer offers free pick up and drop off for the guests stay in Hoian town,An Bang Beach,and Cua Dai beach side.
- Hoi An Village Tour Explorer is not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg.
- Hoi An Village Tour Explorer is not recommended for the pregnant with more than 6 months.
- Guest can meet us at our office:07,Tran Quoc Toan,Hoian.
- Hoi An Village Tour Explorer is private tour so tour can run with one guest with flexible time.
- Our cancellation policy that 50% charge if cancellation is less than 24 hours prior tour departure.