Hoian Countryside ExplorerHoian Aodai Ridertour
- Explore the idyllic countryside life of Hoi An’s famous neighboring villages with an Aodai rider!
- Enjoy the company of your friendly aodai riders as they give you an in-depth tour like no other.
- Try out ceramic souvenir makings, do farming activities, and discover lush natural wonders.
- Interact with friendly locals, learn about their livelihood, and immerse yourself in a charming rural setting
- Discover local life at Tra Que Vegetables Village, Thanh Ha Pottery Village, and take a Basket Boat trip to Coconut Forest.
- Taste delicious foods,see the culture,and meet local with great take care of our Aodai rider in one by one.
*What You Expect:
Take a detour to Hoi An’s flourishing countryside and trade historic man-made wonders for a charming rural experience brimming with rich Vietnamese heritage and history. Wander into a stunning provincial setting with your Aodai riders––female motorbike riders dressed in traditional ao dai garments––as they give you an in-depth tour around Hoi An’s local villages. Start your tour at Tra Que Village for a humbling farming experience with the locals. Discover the agricultural roots of the village and enjoy planting and tending the fertile land of the village. Afterwards, make your way to the local craft community of Thanh Ha Pottery Village. Marvel at the amazing ceramic replicas of world-famous attractions such as the Taj Mahal and the Roman Colosseum made by skilled craftsmen! Get the chance to create your own ceramic product as well by learning from the artisans. Leave your mark and travel next to the last stop of the day. Enter a rural calm and explore the lush surroundings of the Coconut Forest. Ride a traditional bamboo basket boat and cruise along the winding river as you journey into the heart of the forest. Dock your boats and take a short break by snacking on popular Vietnamese delicacies as you rest up for your return in Hoi An. The tour ends with a safe drop off at the hotel or at the original meet up location.
- 9:00am meet up with guide/9:00am-9:15am hotel pick up
- 9:15am start Hoi An countryside tour
- 9:30am visit Tra Que Village and join in farming activities
- 10:30am create ceramic products at Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- 11:45pm take a basket boat trip to the Coconut Forest
- 1:00pm return to Hoi An and enjoy a local cuisine (Mi Quang or Cao Lau)
- 1:30pm end of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location
- 2:00pm meet up the guide/2:00pm-2:15pm hotel pick up.
- 2:15pm start Hoi An countryside tour.
- 2:30pm visit Tra Que Village and join in farming activities.
- 3:30pm create ceramic products at Thanh Ha Pottery Village.
- 4:45pm take a basket boat trip to the Coconut Forest.
- 6:00pm return to Hoi An and enjoy a local cuisine (Mi Quang or Cao Lau).
- 6:30pm end of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location.
- 44.USD/Guest(Adult or Youth).
- 22 USD/Children(4-10)-Seating with Adult.
- A professional English speaking guide and rider (Aodai rider).
- Entrance fees (VND180,000/pax).
- 1 beer or soft drink.
- Drinking water.
- Local gift.
- Insurance provided by the operator.
- Private tour in one by one take care.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge provided they ride with one paying adult. However, this tour is not recommended for infants or children who have never ridden a bike or scooter.
- Child under 130cm in height will be charged at a child rate.
- This itinerary is for reference only and is subject to traffic and weather conditions of the day
- Kindly indicate your dietary preferences upon checkout.
- Guests stay at Four Season Resort and Le Belhamy Hoian Beach Resort,we apply surcharge 7 USD/guets for pick up and return.
- We offer free pick up and drop off for the guests stay in Hoian town,An Bang Beach,and Cua Dai beach side.
- Not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg.
- Not recommended for seniors upper 70 years old and the pregnant with more than 6 months.
- Guest can meet us at our office:07,Tran Quoc Toan,Hoian.
- This is private tour so tour can run with one guest with flexible time.