Handicraft Villages ExperienceHoian Aodai Ridertour
- Explore the idyllic countryside life of Hoi An’s famous neighboring villages with an Aodai rider!
- Enjoy the company of your friendly aodai riders as they give you an in-depth tour like no other.
- Discover local community life at Tra Que Vegetables Village, Thanh Ha Pottery Village, and Cam Kim Carpentry Village.
- Interact with friendly locals, learn about their livelihood, and immerse yourself in a charming rural setting
- Try out Raw Mat Weaving, do Farming Activities, and create your own Vietnamese-Style Ceramic products!
*What To Expect:
From the ancient town of Hoi An, travel somewhere peaceful and be captivated by the allure of local life in the countryside. Venture into a rural adventure with your Aodai Rider as they give you an in-depth tour around Hoi An’s local craft villages.
Make your first stop at Tra Que Village surrounded by lush green fields and gardens. Learn how to farm and harvest fresh vegetables like a local for a truly immersive rural experience. Up next, discover how to make your own ceramic products from seasoned artisans and craftsmen at the Thanh Ha Pottery Village! Put your hands to work and get creative as you forge Vietnamese-style pottery with the masters.
Finally, seek the awe-inspiring Wood Shipyard at Cam Kim Village to see massive woodworks and master craftsmen at work. See where most of Hoi An’ fabulous and unique wood art is produced and know the long history behind the village’s notable artistry.
On your way back to Hoi An, take a break and delight in Hoi An specialties after a day of exploring. The tour ends with your safe return at the hotel or at the original meet up location.
Be rest assured that you’re in good company with your friendly Aodai riders and guides!
- 9:00am meet up with guide/9:00am-9:15am hotel pick up
- 9:20am start Hoi An countryside tour
- 9:30am visit Tra Que Village, join in farming activities
- 10:45am create ceramic products at Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- 11:45pm learn traditional mat weaving and visit the Wood Ship Yard at Cam Kim Village
- 1:00pm return to Hoi An and enjoy a local cuisine (Mi Quang or Cao Lau)
- 1:30pm end of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location
- 2:00pm meet up with guide/2:00pm-2:15pm hotel pick up
- 2:20pm start Hoi An tour
- 2:30pm visit Tra Que Village and join in farming activities
- 3:45pm create ceramic products at Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- 4:45pm learn traditional mat weaving and visit the Wood Shipyard at Cam Kim Village
- 6:00pm return to Hoi An and enjoy a local cuisine (Mi Quang or Cao Lau)
- 6:30pm end of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location
- 44.USD/Guest(Adult or Youth).
- 22 USD/Children(4-10)-Seating with Adult.
- A professional English speaking guide and rider (Aodai rider).
- Entrance fees (VND180,000/pax).
- 1 beer or soft drink.
- Drinking water.
- Local gift.
- Insurance provided by the operator.
- Private tour in one by one take care.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge provided they ride with one paying adult. However, this tour is not recommended for infants or children who have never ridden a bike or scooter.
- Child under 130cm in height will be charged at a child rate.
- This itinerary is for reference only and is subject to traffic and weather conditions of the day
- Kindly indicate your dietary preferences upon checkout.
- Guests stay at Four Season Resort and Le Belhamy Hoian Beach Resort,we apply surcharge 7 USD/guets for pick up and return.
- We offer free pick up and drop off for the guests stay in Hoian town,An Bang Beach,and Cua Dai beach side.
- Not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg.
- Not recommended for seniors upper 70 years old and the pregnant with more than 6 months.
- Guest can meet us at our office:07,Tran Quoc Toan,Hoian.
- This is private tour so tour can run with one guest with flexible time.
- Our cancellation policy that 50% charge if cancellation is less than 24 hours prior tour departure.