Hoi An Bike Tour Farming
- Hoi An Bike Tour Farming is the best way to explore the idyllic countryside life of Hoi An with our Aodai bikers also your personal guide with master local knowledge.
- Take a great experience on the buffaloes riding with our local farmer to up and down small roads on the rice farm..
- Discover all the hidden sights like Japanese tombs,old temples,local market which are listed in the guide books.
- Interact with our local farmers about farming activities that your never know before.
- Taste the best local dishes at our local house to recharge for your half day activities with us.
*What To Expect:
Our Aodai biker meet you up at your hotel and she will guide you to visit all the hidden sights(Local market,Japanese tombs,old temples,etc) on the way to the rice paddy field.We rest for a while to see our local farmers to work on the farm with many local activities.Then we keep up riding with passing many small roads on the rice paddy fields to take many great pictures with us on the farm.Next you get on the back of buffaloes for a riding with our local farmer to up and down on the farm and river which you may never try before.
After that our Aodai biker keep up guiding you to visit Tra Que Village with a big selection of herbs and you will join many local farming activities like fertilizing,harvesting,planting,watering vegetables on the soil by hand.
At the end of the tour,our Aodai biker take you to our local house for tasting the best local dishes to recharge your energy before getting back your hotel.Hoi An Bike Tour Farming is worth to every penny that you spend with us.
You ride with our Aodai bikers to pass through beautiful rice paddy fields with great shooting!
You take a great adventure on the buffaloes with our local farmers that is a thrilling experience ever!
- Duration:3-4 hours.
- 8:00.am: Meet up with Aodai biker.
- 8:10.am: Start the tour at your hotel or our office.
- 8:30.am: Visit old temples,Japanese tombs on the way to the rice paddy fields.
- 9:00.am: Take a Buffaloes ride with our local farmer at the farm.
- 10:00.am:Learn about farming activities with our local farmers.
- 11:00.am:Enjoy the local dishes at our local house.
- 11:30.am:End of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location
- 2:00.pm:Meet up with Aodai biker.
- 2:10.pm:Start the tour at your hotel or our office.
- 2:30.pm:Visit old temples,Japanese tombs on the way to the rice paddy fields.
- 3:00.pm:Take a Buffaloes ride with our local farmer at the farm.
- 4:00.pm:Learn about farming activities with our local farmers.
- 5:00.pm:Enjoy the local dishes at our local house.
- 5:30.pm:End of tour, return to hotel or original meet up location
- 23.USD/Guest(for the group from 4-10).
- A professional English speaking-Aodai biker with master local knowledge.
- Entrance fees.
- Local Food.
- 1 beer or soft drink.
- Mineral water.
- Local gift.
- Insurance provided by the operator.
- Private tour with flexible time.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Children rate is same price with adult.
- Tour run with minimum with 2 guests and tour can start at any time.
- Hoi An Bike Tour Farming is not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg.
- Hoi An Bike Tour Farming is not recommended for seniors upper 70 years old and the pregnant with more than 6 months.
- We bring our bikes to our guests who stay at the Hoian town center.
- If our guests stay away Hoian town center,they can take a taxi to meet up us at at our office:07,Tran Quoc Toan,Hoian for the tour with us.
- Hoi An Bike Tour Farming is private tour so tour can run with one guest with flexible time.
- Our cancellation policy that full charge if cancellation is less than 24 hours prior tour departure